Sunday 19 August 2012

Welcome to The Kettle Review!


Welcome readers, to my new blog The Kettle Review, a unique new publication which will focus on reviewing an immense and diverse variety of kettles, from the basic to the deluxe, the plain standard to the plain weird, and highlighting potential value for the money along the way, with the aim of helping you, the consumer, to find the ideal kettle for your home.

I hope this blog will prove to be suitably informative, as well as occasionally entertaining and easy to follow. Any comments and suggestions about my coverage are more than appreciated, feel free to drop me a few words of wisdom if you so desire!

The first review is underway, and should be up shortly. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you'll continue to read for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment